Tuesday, December 29, 2009

wonder why

just the other day, i was sittin by the phone waitin for you to call ...
right then, i realized; never deserved for you to use my love & put it on hold ..
never ever thought i'd ever give you up; but i, gotta break the habit, cuz i've had enough..
you know that you did wrong, dont you try to play it off; i'll be gone..
only thing i need to know is: why...?

i wonder why: you never had my back,
& you tried hard to act like you never lied..
when i called you a thousand times, boy you aint right..
& so its time.. that i make a sudden change..
you can wonder why: why the pillow is cold on the other side at night.

i've come to far by now; i dont regret you, but im glad i finally found my way..
now that time has passed, boy, you can see your mistakes..
wish it didnt take for you to lose me to change..
everything is how its supposed to be, they say that time heals everything..
we'll see...

if you ever need a friend in the future, i'll do my best to be there, i wont hurt ya..
just leave the past where it belongs,
& i forgive you, even though you did me wrong ..

No comments: